St Johnstone vs Celtic Ballot Process Details
23rd December 2021
Following Wednesday’s SPFL decision regarding the winter break, we can confirm that our Boxing Day fixture against Celtic FC will go ahead at 12.30 pm at McDiarmid Park with a reduced attendance of 500 supporters.
Those chosen to attend the game will be selected from a ballot of season ticket holders and will be accommodated socially distanced in the East Stand.
Season ticket holders wishing to be included in the ballot are therefore invited to apply by emailing TicketSales@perthsaints.co.uk no later than 2 PM on Thursday 23rd December.
All emails of application should have “Celtic Application” in the subject heading and should contain only the following information: Christian and surname of the season ticket holder and the 13-digit barcode number from their season ticket.
We appreciate this is an extremely short window in which to apply but trust supporters will understand the tight timescales involved.
Those successful in the ballot will receive an email from the club advising of their success and the arrangements for ticket collection on the day of the match.
Supporters should note the following:
- Applications for the ballot are open ONLY to season ticket holders.
- Each season ticket holder must submit a separate email and successful applications will be strictly for one ticket only.
- Any season ticket holder wishing their associated U12 to be included in the ballot must submit a separate application and in the event that the adult is successful there is no guarantee that the U12 will also be selected. No unaccompanied U12’s will be selected.
- Season tickets are not valid for this fixture.
- Disabled supporters are required to submit an application as per the above process and in the event of success, any personal assistant will be included in their ticket.
The club can confirm that the away fixtures versus Heart of Midlothian and Livingston have been postponed and will be played on Tuesday 18th January and Tuesday 1st February respectively.