Supporters COVID 19 Code Of Conduct
Before You Come to the Stadium
● Do not enter the stadium if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days or been instructed to isolate.
● Your ticket will indicate which stand you are sitting in and the time you are to enter. DO NOT make your way to the entrance before your allocated time.
● Make sure all those in the household attending the game are sent or have access to the Code of Conduct.
Once You Arrive at the Stadium
● Those over the age of 5-years-old will need to wear a face covering at all times unless they have a medical condition or are eating/drinking.
● The kiosk are open for this fixture.
● We ask supporters to refrain from bringing backpacks or handbags into McDiarmid Park.
● Please follow all Covid-19 signage around and inside the stadium. There are one-way systems in place and stewards will be on hand to help direct you round the concourse areas.
● There are hand sanitiser stations at all entry points and toilets, please use them. Hot water is also available within toilets to aid good hand hygiene.
● In the event that the Saints score, please avoid physical contact with any person outwith your household.
● When moving around the stadium, please ensure that you maintain a safe distance from fellow supporters or stewards. Make sure to avoid any face-to-face contact or any extended interaction with anyone outside your household
● If a football leaves the field of play and enters the stand, DO NOT throw the ball back onto the pitch. Please hand it to the nearest steward as the ball needs to be sanitised.
When Leaving the Stadium
● At the end of the match, the departure from the stands will be done in stages and will be controlled by stewards. Please remain in your seat until asked to leave by a steward. If you wish to leave before the full-time whistle, please follow the one-way systems in place.
● Please maintain a safe distance from other supporters as you leave the ground
Thank you for helping us make McDiarmid Park a safe and enjoyable environment. We look forward to welcoming you back.